Sunday, February 28, 2010

The 17th Day Of Sport

Day 17
Today was easily one of the most incredible days of my existance. I feel so full right now - ready to laugh and cry at the same time. I can't put the emotion into words.
For now, a few photos. I'll try to sort out my thoughts by tomorrow.
Men's Skating Team Pursuit Gold Medal Winners! Mathieu Giroux, Lucas Makowsky and Denny Morrison

Parallel Giant Slalom Gold Medal Winner! J J Anderson

Students Live, camping out at en electronics store downtown to watch the big Gold Medal Hockey Game

"We're number 1!" Celebrating an amazing victory over the US - in overtime no less!

Crowds on Robson celebrate gold
The Torch burns above jubilant hockey fans
A large audience watches the Closing Ceremonies at Livecity Yaletown

No comments:

Post a Comment